Color Temperature and wattage selectable retrofit kit
What’s the BEK KIT?
- 20% increase in lumen output per LED board versus the first generation of Magnilumen.
Color Temperature Selectable
- Available only in Retail Packs Only.
- Tool-Free color temperature selectable option on harness via switch.
- 35K, 40K, 50K options available.
- Tool-Free wattage selectable option on driver via DIP switch.
Installation Made Easier
- Onboard magnets on LED boards, driver and CCT switch make for easier installation.
- Slide out foot for screw mounting (where applicable).
Magnilumen Plus retrofits fluorescent fixtures with standard 0-10 volt dimming. Kits are easy to install and fit into almost any existing linear fluorescent fixture with onboard magnets. This makes it a perfect upgrade option where energy savings and lighting efficiency is key like hospitals, schools, office buildings, car dealerships, correctional facilities, showrooms, retail stores and any structure looking for a brighter and crisper lighting scene.
Reasons to Install Magnilumen Plus Over LED Tubes
• Faster Installation.
• Longer lasting rates over 100,000 hours.
• Better ROI, save more energy.
• More efficient, uses less wattage.
• Replaceable parts.
• Not safe to put 277V to most tombstones.
• No need to use old brittle tombstones.
• 0-10V dimmable.
• On-Board DIP switch adjustments for lumens by raising and lowering the wattage.
• Tubes are not wattage and CCT selectable.
• Higher lumen packages for Mid and High Bays.
• No glass to break like tubes.
You must see it to believe it!
(installs in 15 minutes or less)
- Wattages: Wattage selectable drivers
- Color Temperatures: 30K, 35K, 40K, 50K, 65K, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Black. Yellow and Amber special order. (color selectable in retail pack only).
- Lumens: 150 lm/W with frost diffuser, 180 lm/W no diffuser
- Voltage Input: 100-277VAC, 100-347VAC (spec. order)
- CRI: 80+ (standard); 90+ (special order)
- Operating Temp: -40F – 122F
- Surge Supression: 2KV
- Dimming: 0-10VDC
- IP Rating: IP20 for damp locations
- Warranty: 5 years, 3 years on color boards
- Rated: ETL and DLC
20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W: 9.21″ x 1.43″ 1.15″
100W: 13.62″ x 1.43″ x 1.15″
Maximum Wattage Per Board
2 foot – 15W per board
3 foot – 20W per board
4 foot – 30W per board
Nanometer Ranges of the Chips on Colored Boards
Red – 20-625nm
Blue – 60-462.5nm
Green – 20-522.5nm