- 150 lm/W with frosted diffuser
- 180 lm/w without diffuser.
Color Temperature Selectable
- Available only in Retail Packs Only.
- Tool-Free color temperature selectable option on harness via switch.
- 35K, 40K, 50K options available.
- Tool-Free wattage selectable option on driver via DIP switch.
Installation Made Easier
- Onboard magnets on LED boards, driver and CCT switch make for easier installation.
- Slide out feet for screw mounting (where applicable.
Magnilumen Plus retrofits fluorescent fixtures with standard 0-10 volt dimming. Kits are easy to install and fit into almost any existing linear fluorescent fixture with onboard magnets. This makes it a perfect upgrade option where energy savings and lighting efficiency is key like hospitals, schools, office buildings, car dealerships, correctional facilities, showrooms, retail stores and any structure looking for a brighter and crisper lighting scene.
- One of the highest energy saving retrofits in the market today.
- 150 lm/W with frosted diffuser, 180 lm/W with diffuser.
- 5-15 minutes to install.
- Up to 75% reduction vs. fluorescents.
All LED Boards are manufactured to be shorter than the existing fluorescent lamps, so they fit in between the existing tombstones, therefore no fluorescent sockets are used in the installation.
You must see it to believe it!
(installs in 15 minutes or less)
- Wattages: Wattage selectable drivers
- Color Temperatures: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K, 50K, 65K, Green, Blue, Red, Black Light. Yellow and Amber special order. (color selectable in retail pack only).
- Lumens: 150 lm/W with frosted diffuser, 180 lm/W no diffuser
- Voltage Input: 100-277VAC, 100-347VAC (special order)
- CRI: 80+ (standard); 90+ (special order)
- Operating Temp: -40F – 122F
- Surge Protection: 2KV
- Dimming: 0-10VDC
- THD: <10
- IP Rating: IP20 for damp locations
- Warranty: 5 years, 3 years on color boards
- Rated: ETL and DLC
20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W: 9.21″ x 1.43″ 1.15″
100W: 13.62″ x 1.43″ x 1.15″
Maximum Wattage Per Board
2 foot – 15W per board
3 foot – 20W per board
4 foot – 30W per board
5 foot: – 45W per board
Nanometer Ranges of the Diodes on Colored Boards
Red – 620-625nm
Blue – 450-452.5nm
Green – 20-522.5nm
Amber – 610nm
Black – 395-400nm